Due to a build up of enough “missing drivers” in the client restore disk, I’ve updated and re-released the XFiles Edition Client Restore disk. This should contain most, if not all the missing drivers that people have reported. If it doesn’t, please leave a comment with the specific chipset, and if possible a link to the successful version you used.
Doing some exploring, I’ve found a solution to the updates problem that we were having. So now, the ISO is updated to all but a few of the fewest updates. A couple of updates just didn’t want to install. Either by being integrated, or run later. But we have approximately 80 updates installed, without issue. Along with a lot of drivers. A few people had issues with it BSoDing, but hopefully it will be fixed. I used some other drivers, and it seems how I integrated them caused issues. But them being updated should have fixed that. And most importantly, I’ve used the “Power Pack 3” OEM disk hack to make sure you get PP3. Ironically, this is the only available PP3 OEM disk that you can obtain! But it should eliminate any and all issues with “cqvSvc.exe” issues that pop up a lot.